This is a review of a monthly cosmetic subscription box for only $10 from Sephora. There are several different boxes they send out each month, but each one includes five samples and usually a perfume sample. The one I received has a retail value of $29.13. That's one of the lowest retail values I've received so far. Included in this month's box were the following products:
- Sephora - Rouge Matte Lipstick in Rebel Chic, made in Italy, .035 oz., $2.45 sale price, $4.37 retail value
- Lancôme - Monsieur Big Mascara, made in France, .06 fl. oz., $4.54 retail value
- Sephora - Cream Lip Stain in Always Red, made in Italy, .04 fl. oz., $3.31 retail value
- First Aid Beauty - Ginger & Tumeric Vitamin C Jelly Mask, made in the USA, .75 oz., $6.00 retail value
- Belif - Moisturizing Eye Bomb, made in Korea, .17 fl. oz., $9.71 retail value
- Viktor & Rolf - Flowerbomb, made in France, .04 fl. oz., $1.20 retail value
Mr. Rebates - 4% cash back for online Sephora purchases!