The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Review Part II - Cancún, Mexico

Calle Retorno del Rey #36
Zona Hotelera
77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
+52 998 881 0808


View from Balcony


This is a review of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel located in Cancun, Mexico. Part I was mostly about the interior of the hotel and this post is about the exterior and the beach. When we first arrived we visited the El Café Mexicano restaurant in the hotel. Here's a view from the restaurant:



It looks just like a postcard with a lovely outdoor patio and a view of the gorgeous turquoise water. Here's a view of the hotel from the beach in the evening:


Note the three buildings. There are rooms on the side that only have a view of the ocean when standing on the balcony and looking over. The rooms on the front have a much better view of the ocean as shown in this video:



More of my Cancun videos can be found here. I highly recommend upgrading to the room in the front of the building rather than the side. This way you can order room service, sit in the air conditioning and look out at the beach. Check out my room service reviews: Part I, Part II and Part III. If you get a room on the side you can only see the beach if you lean over the edge and look to the side. You can't see the beach while seated on the balcony nor from inside. Your view is only that of the side of the building and the pool as shown here:




The glorious view from the room at sunset:




The view of the cabanas on the beach at sunset:



These are the cabanas that you can reserve for dinner starting at sunset. They had live jazz music during the dinner that we could hear from our room. Here's a video of the sunset view from the room:



Here's the view during sunrise from the balcony:


All in all it was a lovely stay and the views were spectacular. Have you been to Cancun? If so, which hotel did you stay in? Please comment below! Be sure to check out Part I of my review and my three room service reviews before you go. I also reviewed several restaurants in the area. Check out my Cancún Pinterest Board to see everything I have reviewed so far. Click on the photos that interest you and they will take you directly to the matching blog post. 
  
I invite you to follow my blog via InstagramPinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin'Networked Blogs and ZomatoShare this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:



Have a PEACEful Day!



No comments