- Complexion Rescue Advanced Mineral Veil Finishing Powder with SPF 20, .21 oz, $21 approximate retail value
- All Over Face Color in Sunwashed Shell, .05 oz, $21 retail value
- Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in California Dreamer, .15 fl oz, $18 retail value
- Double Ended Buff & Blend Brush, $28 approximate retail value
- Smoothing Face Brush, $28 retail value
- Shoreline Eye Color, .02 oz, $15 retail value
- Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream with SPF 30, 1.18 fl oz, $29.50 retail value
Update - I'm still enjoying the foundation and have used it several times now. I like how it goes on so quickly with the brush and it doesn't require much buffing. I also like how it doesn't feel like I'm wearing makeup since it's so lightweight. But being so lightweight, it gives only light to medium coverage. Light coverage with one application and medium by dabbing on more where it's needed. A third application is worthless. It doesn't make wrinkles look worse on skin over 40 unlike the other two foundations they have come out with. The new Mineral Veil also doesn't make wrinkles stand out like the previous version does on skin over 30-35. I highly recommend the matching Complexion Rescue Mineral Veil since the foundation will look oily without it. As usual, the brushes are very nice and work well. Not real crazy about the All Over Face Color since it has a bit of a fine sparkle with a sort of opal look to it and it's so pigmented that it's difficult to not apply too much. The lip gloss is pigmented enough so that you can't see your natural lip color underneath which is nice and the color goes well with the eye shadow. I really like the eyeshadow color and the brush works really well with it. I've answered some questions about this kit in the comments section below, so check that out for more info.