Kawaii Subscription Box - June & May 2015



May 2015 (received in June)


June 2015 (received in July)


This is a review of a subscription box called Kawaii Box that includes cute items from Japan & Korea for $18.90 including shipping. The word Kawaii means cute in Japanese. This box is shipped from Singapore, so you pay a month in advance. I don't mind the slow shipping because it keeps the price down, but I do mind getting charged for the second box prior to receiving the first one. I wish I had known that prior to subscribing because I wouldn't have under those circumstances, since I only wanted to try one box so that I could review it on this blog. None of the reviews I read or watched said anything about that. Also, the month the boxes are named after are the month that you are charged for the box, know that it will actually arrive the next month. Some customers are quite frustrated with that and the slow shipping, so it would be best if they named them for the month that customers receive the box instead.

Included in the May Box were the following products:
  1. Alpaca Stickers
  2. Harajuku Crepe Charm
  3. Banana Mini Plush
  4. Mini Note Cards
  5. Meiji Petit Gum
  6. Chocolate Bar Comb
  7. Alpaca Card Holder
  8. Alpaca Eraser
  9. Neon Bow Hair Band
  10. Okitoki Notebook Set
  11. Donut Squishy Charm
  12. Panda Color Pen
Included in the June Box were the following products:
  1. Kracie Bubble Jelly DIY Candy
  2. Cute Guys Stationary Set
  3. Kawaii Bean Mini Plush
  4. Strawberry Squishy Charm
  5. Smiling Poop Sharpener
  6. Alpaca Bag Charm
  7. Sushi Plug Charm
  8. Cute Animals Pill Box
  9. Hello Kitty Pencil
  10. Animal Sticky Notes
  11. Ice Cream Stickers
  12. Korean Nail Art Set
I liked the May box more overall than the June box, though my favorite item that they sent me is the Hello Kitty pencil that was in the June box. Twelve items were sent in the May & the June box which makes each item cost only $1.57, which is a bargain! I mainly like the stickers, post it notes, pen, pencils, pill box, pencil sharpener and the alpaca items. I have no use for stick on nails or the little stuffed toys & squishy charms. I feel this box would be best for someone in elementary school or middle school. I think anyone older it's not best suited for, though I'm sure there are some out there that would love these boxes at any age. It would make a lovely gift for that special little girl in your life and who doesn't love getting gifts in the mail! They also offer a monthly Japan Candy Subscription Box for $19.90.

Bargain Alert: Use code "KAWAIILOVE" for 10% off at their online store

I invite you to follow my blog via PinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin', or Networked Blogs. Don't forget to enter my weekly giveaways and check out the other subscription boxes I have reviewed on this blog. Share this blog post with friends via Twitter & Facebook:




Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments