Hard Candy Nail Polish - Pink Taffy





This is a manicure using a nail polish from a brand called Hard Candy available at Walmart. It's a polish I bought two years ago in a large haul which you can see by clicking here. It's a really pretty pink jelly base with small pink, navy and white round glitter. It's pretty easy to apply but requires three coats to be opaque. You could get away with two coats if you don't mind a more sheer look. It needs two coats of Seche Vite top coat due to some of the glitter sticking out a bit and snagging on clothing. Unfortunately, so far all of the Hard Candy nail polishes that I have tried that have this small glitter don't last very long before chipping. They last from three to six days depending on your activity and sometimes they start peeling on the sides and shrink on the tips. This one only lasted five days. I love cheap nail polish, this one being only $3.97, but when it doesn't even last seven days then to me it's not worth the savings. I don't like to paint my nails more than once a week and most polishes I'm able to keep from chipping at least seven days up to twenty!  

I have over seventy manicures featured on this blog. Take a quick glance at them all on my Pinterest Manicure Board. Then simply click on the ones you want to read about on my blog, since they are linked to the matching blog post. What's your favorite brand of nail polish?

Follow Me on Pinterest, Google+ and/or Instagram 

Share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments