BarkBox - February 2014



This is a monthly subscription box from BarkBox and I purchased the one for small dogs. The price varies depending on how long of a membership you chose. It varies from $19-29 a month and if you use my link, you'll get $5 off your dog's first box. Included in the February box were the following products:
  1. Max & Ruffy's - Tree of Life with coconut, molasses and flax flavor
  2. Loopies - cigar shaped fetching toy
  3. Complete Natural Nutrition - Cheese Please
  4. Etta Says - Crunchy Rabbit Chews
  5. Sushi Pups - squeak toy
Harvey (Shih Tzu) & Teddy (Maltese) enjoyed fetching the cigar toy. Leo (Maltese) really enjoyed making the Sushi toy squeak. My dogs weren't interested in the scent of the Max & Ruffy's treats and didn't want to try them. They gave the cheese treats a try, but they weren't wanting seconds. They prefer chicken, green beans, sweet potatoes & carrot cookies. I make them fresh homemade cookies weekly.  You can find many healthy dog cookie recipes on this blog. If you visit my Pinterest Dog Cookie Recipes Board, you can see all the recipes at a glance. When you see one you like, click on the photo and it will take you to the recipe. I'm waiting on the Etta Says company to tell me what the ingredients are in their Rabbit Chew before serving it to my dogs. I was unable to find the ingredient list online and it's not on the label which makes me uneasy. The only chews my dogs are currently served are Bully Sticks from Doggyloot. They really enjoy them and they seem to be the healthiest on the market and have little odor.

Check out what they received in their previous BarkBoxes:


Discount Offers:  $5 off Doggyloot, click here.  $5 off BarkBox, click here.

You are cordially invited to Follow Me on Pinterest, Google+ and/or  Instagram . If you like photos of Maltese & Shih Tzu dogs, manicures, food, tea, subscription boxes, shopping hauls and nature, come check out my Instagram!

Share this with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments