Brasa Brazilian Steak House - Raleigh, NC



Interior Decor



Buffet



Rodizio meats served table-side - bacon wrapped chicken, sausage, garlic steak & bacon wrapped filet


This is a review for a restaurant named Brasa Steak House located in Raleigh, NC.  This was my first visit to this restaurant and I will not be returning for a second visit.  The disappointment started from the very beginning of our experience.  The receptionist was very cold and unfriendly.  She walked us to our table, placed ONE menu on the table and walked away.  Never in my life have I been given one menu for two people!  I receive better service from cheap restaurants and this one is expensive.  Normally the receptionist would wait till you are seated and then hand a menu to each person seated at the table before walking away.  We ordered off the lunch menu the "Gold" service for $19.95 per person.  It featured unlimited salad & appetizer bar and four Rodizio meats as shown above.  The only food I liked were the mashed potatoes, curry chicken, bacon wrapped filet and the dinner rolls.  We had to wait quite a bit before the meat was brought out.  My Diet Pepsi was watered down since it was sitting in a pitcher with ice that melted and it lost it's fizz.  Everyone who worked there seemed to hate their job and while the decor was wonderful, the attitudes of the employees made for a very unpleasant atmosphere.  I am very glad that I had not gone at dinnertime when the price jumps to $39.95.  Frankly, we do not go to restaurants that are this expensive very often, so I expect exceptional service and a wonderful experience.  This restaurant was disappointing to say the least and left us both with upset stomachs.   Their restaurant grade was 93. We will stick to Melting Pot as our special occasion restaurant!  What are your favorite restaurants in the Triangle?  Please comment below!  Stay tuned for my review of Kanki which is one of my favorite restaurants.  I also updated my An New World Cuisine review with new photos and more information.

Check out the rest of my restaurant reviews on my Pinterest Restaurant Review BoardI invite you to follow my blog via PinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin', or Networked Blogs.

Share this restaurant review blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Brasa Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments