QVC's New Beauty Test Tube - August 2013




This is a quarterly cosmetic subscription service from QVC and New Beauty called Test Tube for $29.96 plus $6.72 shipping.  Included in the August shipment are the following products:
  1. Philosophy - Hope in a Jar for Body, 4 fl oz., $8.75 retail value
  2. Algenist - Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser, 1.5 fl oz, $9.39 value
  3. Bliss - Soapy Suds Body Wash & Bubble Bath, 2 fl oz, $2.25 value
  4. Ojon - Rare Blend Protecting Treatment, .85 fl oz, $3.45 value
  5. Alterna Bamboo - 48 Hour Sustainable Volume Spray, .85 fl oz, $4.45 value
  6. Ole Henriksen - Ultimate Lift Eye Gel, .25 fl oz, $9.50 value
  7. Mally - Lip Magnifier Lip Color in Punch, .1 oz, full size, $20.00 value
  8. Laura Geller - Waterproof Eye Spackle Advanced Primer Eye Shadow in Mauve Majesty, .074 fl oz, full size, $23.00 value
  9. New Beauty Magazine
After shipping and tax this one cost me $38.89. The retail value of this Test Tube is $80.79.  That's a good value, but no where near as good as the last one that had a value of over $143!  I don't include the cost of the magazine, which they value at $10, because it's mostly advertising.  I look forward to trying the Philosophy body lotion, the Algenist cleanser, Bliss body wash, Alterna volume spray, and Ole Henriksen eye gel.  I tried a previous Laura Geller eye spackle and I had an allergic reaction, so I will be selling that one.  Her regular spackle that is a makeup primer is my favorite primer.  I have so much lip gloss that I'm trying to use up what I have before I add more to my collection.  I've tried Ojon before and I really don't think it works at all for fine hair.  New Beauty Test Tube also offers a regular version of this subscription, but it's mostly drug store brands.  The QVC Test Tube is my favorite due to the expensive brands they include.

If you would like to purchase this subscription service, the item number is A251147.  The next shipments are in October, January and April.  What's your favorite cosmetic subscription service?


I invite you to follow this blog via PinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin', email, Networked Blogs or Friend Connect.  Don't forget to enter my Summer Giveaway!

Share this cosmetic blog post with friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments