This is a box of samples for $13.99 from a company called Vitacost that sells vitamins and organic cosmetics & food, etc. This is a box that sells out quickly, so I was excited to be able to finally order one. When it arrived I was sadly disappointed and many other customers felt the same way. Normally this box has a value of around $70 and this one sadly missed the mark at $10.66 plus the six packet samples. Included in the box were the following items:
- Atopalm - intensive moisturizing cream, .25 fl oz jar, $2.10 value
- Burt's Bees - day lotion with clary sage, .25 fl oz jar, $2.30 value
- Acure - 100% organic moroccan argan oil, 5 ml , $2.07 value
- White Egret - paraffin ear candles, $3.29 value
- St. Dalfour - five organic golden mango green tea bags, $0.45 value
- St. Dalfour - five organic classic breakfast tea bags, $0.45 value
- Earthpaste - natural toothpaste, four sample packets
- Sparkle Hearts - body lotion & shampoo, two sample packets
I received a refund for this box, since I notified them by email that I was upset about the low value of this box. I have always received excellent customer service from this company which I purchase vitamins, Veggie Wash and rice & oat flour from. I wont be purchasing anymore of their sample boxes. They also have excellent prices. So I do recommend giving them your business. If you would like $10 off your first purchase of $30 or more, click here.
Share this blog post with friends via Twitter & Facebook: Tweet
Have a PEACEful Day!