Bulu Box September Shipment


Contents of box:


This is a monthly vitamin subscription service called Bulu for $10 including shipping.  In this shipment I received the following:
  1. Swanson - Raspberry Ketones Supplement for weight loss
  2. Rev Honey Energy - honey & freeze dried peaches
  3. Hawaiian Coconut Energy - pour into 8-16 oz of water (3)
  4. Neuro Edge - mental focus formula, pour into water (2)
  5. Athlete Octane - endurance forumula

To see what I received in my previous boxes, click on links below:


I cancelled this subscription today, September 27th, though it looks like I will still be receiving the October box since it delayed my cancellation until after the next shipment on October 2nd!  It shouldn't take four business days to cancel a subscription!  I'm not happy about that at all.  While it's a good value, I just don't find I'm using enough of the products included at this time.  If I see reviews in the future that show brands I recognize, I will resubscribe.

If you would like to subscribe to this monthly subscription, click here.


Have a PEACEful Day!


2 comments

Denice said...

thank u 4 the info 4 a free box been wanting 2 try it.....thank u so much!

Wendy Webster said...

you're welcome :)