Every Plate Meal Kit Review - 1st Box Only $9.94


 Loaded Baked Potato Chowder with Bacon, Cheddar, & Jalapeño


Ingredients


This is my first review for the meal kit service called Every Plate. They are the lower-priced version of Hello Fresh. It only costs $29.94 plus $8.99 shipping for a total of $38.92. Snag my $20 + free shipping coupon and your first box will only cost $9.94! Since the price is lower I didn't have high expectations, so I was surprised we gave two of the three recipes five out of five stars! The above recipe is one of those two and it's our favorite recipe for the week. It was absolutely fabulous! It was so incredibly scrumptious yet it's easy to make. It takes about 40 minutes to prepare. The above photo shows it in an extra-large bowl, it's a generous portion. Wow, it only has 550 calories. Hubby didn't mash the potato since we prefer chunky soup. The thick bacon was very flavorful. If they offer this recipe again, I'll be snagging it right away. If not, we will be shopping for the ingredients and making it again. It's the perfect recipe! On to the next recipe.


Pork & Pineapple Tacos with Pickled Onion, Jalapeño & Lime Crema


Ingredients


We gave the above recipe five out of five stars also. I didn't think I would like pineapple on my taco so I was surprised I enjoyed the flavor. These tacos had the perfect combination of flavors, so yummy! It was a very filling meal. This one has 770 calories and it takes about 40 minutes to prepare. On to the final recipe below.



Crispy Panko Chicken with Mashed Sweet Potatoes & Roasted Zucchini 


Ingredients


We gave this recipe three out of five stars. The panko batter would have stuck better to the chicken if an egg had been used. The mashed sweet potatoes were delicious. I recommend skipping the garlic in this recipe. I wasn't crazy about the flavor of the seasoning. This one takes about 35 minutes to prepare and it has 670 calories.

It was an enjoyable week of recipes. If the price of meal kits was the issue for you in the past, try Every Plate! I recommend it and we will be ordering another box soon! Snag the coupon below and grab your first box of six meals for only $9.94 including shipping. Bargain! Select your favorite recipes now and pick which week you want it delivered.

Bargain Alert: 

Every Plate - $20 off + free shipping
Daily Harvest - $25 off
Hello Fresh - $40 off
Home Chef $35 off

Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments