QVC Today's Special Value Preorder List for January 2020

QVC Today's Special Value PRESALE LIST FOR January 2020 DO NOT COPY, share a link instead

January

1st - HairMax LaserBand 41 Hair Growth Device & Booster, $339.50 or 6 payments of $56.58


2nd - Organized Options Pop-It Five Tier Multipurpose Collapsible Shelf with Liners, $66.48 or 5 payments of $13.30


3rd - Fitbit Charge 3 Activity Tracker, $99.96 or 6 payments of $16.66 


4th - IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Oil Free Three Piece Complexion Set, $54.98 or 5 payments of $11.00

Free Shipping on Beauty
5 Payments on Everything

5th - Nutrisystem Weight Loss Program All-New Fast Five Personalized 4-Week Plan, $199.96



6th - Soma Intimates Vanishing Edge Modern Brief or High Leg Set of Five, $39.95 or 5 payments of $7.99 

7th - Denim & Co. Striped Waffle Knit Tunic with Solid Trim Regular or Petite, $29.95 or 5 payments of $5.99


8th - Cushman's Florida Honeybell in a Box, 5 lb for $34.00 or 4 payments of $8.50 or 10 lb for $44.00 or 4 payments of $11.00 or 15 lb. for $54.00 or 4 payments of $13.50


9th - Periea Set of Five Collapsible Storage Box Collection, $43.24 or 5 payments of $8.65

10th - Blink XT2 Three Pack Wireless Cameras with 3X Cloud Storage & 2 Year Warranty, $219.96 or 6 payments of $36.66

11th - Vionic Footwear Women's Suede Water Resistant Cupsole Sneakers, $89.94 or 6 payments of $14.99 or Men's for $99.94 or 6 payments of $16.66


12th - Dyson HP02 Hot & Cool Link Air Purifier Heater & Fan with Extra Filter, $399.96 or 6 payments of $66.66



13th - Laurie Felt Silky Denim Ankle Skinny Zip Fly Jeans in Petite Blue Denim Colors or Petite Black or White or Regular Blue Denim or Regular Black or White, $49.98 or 6 payments of $8.33


14th - Prive Revaux Designer Eyewear The Luxe Blue Light Readers Set of Two, $39.96 or 4 payments of $9.99, choice of Strength 3.0-3.5 or Strength 0-2.5

15th - Shark Solutions Rocket Ultra Light 2 in 1 Corded Stick Vacuum & Accessories, $139.98 or 5 payments of $28.00, comes in 5 colors


16th - Home Reflections Linens 500 TC Cotton Blend Sheet Set with Extra Cases, $39.80 or 4 payments of $9.95

17th - Isaac Mizrahi Essentials Open-Front Knit Cardigan, $33.72 or 6 payments of $5.62

18th - FITNATION Slimline Pro Walking Treadmill, $544.50 or 6 payments of $90.75



19th - Le Creuset French Cookware 3.5 Quart Buffet Casserole with Glass Lid & Silicone Tool, $159.96 or 6 payments of $26.66

20th - zuda Athleisure Cityscape Taper Leg Pants in Regular or Petite, $47.89 or 6 payments of $7.98


21st - Perricone MD Skin Care Super Greens Supplement Powder 90 Day Supply, $90.00 or 5 payments of $18.00

22nd - Corky's Ribs & BBQ Seasoned Roasted Chicken Wings, 6 lbs for $69.99 available in 6 payments of $11.67 or 3 lbs for $49.99 available in 6 payments of $8.33 + free shipping


23rd - Tommy Copper Compression Wear Four Pack Compression Socks, choice of Ankle for $36.00 or 4 payments of $9.00 or Over-the-Calf for $38.00 or 4 payments of $9.50


24th - Gold Jewelry Sale Graduated Shimmer Rope Necklace 18"-22" for $499.98-$549.98

25th - Lancer Skincare The Method Polish, Cleanse & Nourish, $125.00 or 6 payments of $20.83

26th - Scott Living Mattress 12" Hybrid Quilted Elite Mattress by Restonic, $449.00-$799.00 Twin-California King

27th - hairdo by HairUWear Wig, choice of Bombshell Bob, Flirty Flip Short Volume Cut, Pretty Pixie Short Cut, $87.00


28th - Reebok Classic Lace-Up Sneaker, $44.98 or 5 payments of $9.00


29th - Lock & Lock Storage Eight Piece Nestable Multi-Purpose Storage Set, $27.25 or 3 payments of $9.08

Blowout Clearance (Up to 87% off!)

30th - Fuss-Free Faux Garden National Tree Faux Indoor/Outdoor Cedar Tree with Growers Pot, 38" for $39.00 in 4 payments of $9.75 or 50" for $59.00 in 4 payments of $14.75 or 62" for $79.00 in 4 payments of $19.75

31st - Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Milk & Hemp Seed Anti-Aging Three-Piece Kit, $79.95

Today Only:
TWO-Pack Google Nest Hubs 7" Touchscreen Voice Assistants, $99.96 or 5 payments of $19.99 + free shipping, choice of black, white or combo


As-Is
Beauty IQ Steal

Blowout Clearance (Up to 87% off!)
Clearance
Daily Deals
Free Shipping
Hot Picks
Just Reduced
Last Clicks
Lunchtime Specials 11 am - 4 pm ET
One Day Only
Primetime Specials 8 pm - Midnight ET
QVC2 Big Deal
Sale
Today Only
Today's Special Value

Weekend Bonus Value 


Please support this blog by shopping QVC using my links and checking out within one hour, thank you! Also, by shopping HSN via my links. Your support is greatly appreciated and will assure the lists continue each month with daily updates!  #RewardedByQVC #RewardedByHSN 

February QVC TSV List
Gobble Four meals for only $18 + free shipping
Grove - $35 Mrs. Meyers Gift Set Freecheck out my review 
Harry's Razors $5 off your 2nd box. Only $10 for your first box which includes one blade, handle, travel blade cover and shaving gel, and free s/h.
Hello Fresh -$40 off 
Home Chef $30 off 

Instacart - $10 off
Mr. Rebates cash back for online shopping including QVC

Revive Organics 50% off & free shipping 1st shipment of smoothies &/or overnight oats, use link or code "WEB178740"
Ring $10 off ten dollar credit for those who download the neighbor app! No Ring device required. 
Sunbasket $40 off

All of the above I've purchased & recommend!




 
Follow this blog via Facebook
Have a PEACEful Day!

15 comments

rozio9 said...

Hi Wendy! I couldn't make a comment under the December QVC so I'm posting here..... Do you know anything about the Rachel Hollis TVS? Thats a new brand to me and I just love that Y'ALL Navy shirt!!!! Not sure if I should buy myself a Christmas present or not! Thanks!

Wendy Webster said...

Hi Rozio! She's a beauty blogger that wrote a self-help book. I've never heard of her before but she's popular. Why won't it let you leave a comment there, what's happening when you attempt to?

rozio9 said...

There was nothing to click on to leave a comment anywhere. I tried on my phone and on my laptop and couldn't find a block to click. Don't know why.... It was easy to find on the Jan one. BTW..... Thanks for the rachel hollis info! So cute!

Lynn said...

Th Jan 2nd Organized Options TSV now posted:

V36695, Pop-It 5-Tier Multipurpose Collapsible Shelf w/ Liners for $66.48 + $3.50 s/h, on 5 EZ pays.
Choice of 6 colors: black, bronze, pewter, red, turquoise, or white

I have 4 of the 4-tier units down in the basement and I'm pretty sure I paid closer to $100 each when it was a TSV. And I seem to recall the wheels and shelf liners weren't originally std either so I had to buy those separately.

rozio9 said...

Happy new year Wendy! Glad to see that there is nothing really tempting me this month.... Except JM! Thinking of switching from powder to cream so hoping there is something like that!

Wendy said...

I replied to you yesterday and the message disappeared. Trying again. Happy New Year to you also, Rozio! You mean the foundation? I use to love BE foundation, now that I'm older I like Julep the most followed by IT Cosmetics.

Lynn said...

Mon's Soma TSV now posted:
Soma Vanishing Edge S/5 briefs in either High Leg (A373307) or Modern (A373308)
color choices: basic, nudes, fashion brights, or fashion pales

rozio9 said...

I'm not sure..... I don't wear foundation cuz I just sweat it off in south Florida.... Maybe a cream blush? I love mally shadow sticks too! At least I have a month to pay off my q card before the JM tsv on the 31st!

Lynn said...

Laurie Felt and Shark TSVs are now posted!

Laurie Felt silky denim zip fly skinny jeans in petite and regular lengths for $49.98 on 6 EZ pays.

Shark Rocket Ultra-Light 2-in-1 Corded Stick Vacuum w/Accessories av'l in 5 colors (aqua, black, eggplant, fuschia, and ice blue) for $139.98 on 5 EZ pays

Wendy said...

Thanks, Lynn, but I don't need help with item numbers unless they are posted somewhere other than QVC. If I haven't posted the new TSVs it is because I've haven't had time yet to do so. I'll post updates as soon as time allows. I update these lists 7 days a week, so I can't always have it posted right away. Thanks for the info on the shelves.

Monique said...

My favorite cream blush is the Stila convertible color. I prefer nude pinks so my current shade is Lillium. It’s not terribly dewy so I would think it should hold up in humidity. I live in Washington state where we have very low humidity though so I can’t make any guarantees.

Monique said...

I was happy to see them offer a men’s Vionic TSV sneaker. I convinced my 71 year old father to get the tan pair b/c he has knee problems and I wondered if the orthotics would help with that. Plus the water resistance is great b/c he’s a fisherman. I’m hoping they fit and he likes them.

rozio9 said...

I got the olive men's Vionic for my hubby too, hoping it will help with back issues. I hope so for that price! Thank God for free shipping too!

Amy said...

Josie Maran TSV:
A372794
Josie Maran Argan Milk & Hemp Seed Anti-Aging 3-Piece Kit
$79.95 plus $3.50 S+H
Includes:
1-fl oz Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment
1.7-fl oz Argan Milk Youthful Skin Wrinkle Repair Peptide Moisturizer
1.7-fl oz Hemp Seed Glow Oil

I've heard a lot of complaints lately regarding the Argan Milk products so I'm passing on this TSV but it is interesting to see the new product (Peptide Moisturizer). Hoping for some good One day only deals from her, but if not I'll just be saving money this time!

Wendy said...

Hi Amy! I was just thinking I hadn't heard from you in a while. Thanks for the info, but I don't need help with item numbers unless they are posted somewhere other than QVC. If I haven't posted the new TSVs it is because I've haven't had time yet to do so. I'll post updates as soon as time allows. I update these lists 7 days a week, so I can't always have it posted right away. What are they complaining about? I haven't been watching Josie's shows anymore, so I haven't heard anything about the new peptide product. I'm anxiously awaiting Beekman's CBD moisturizer.