My Bath & Body Works Holiday Soap Haul & Spring 2019 Candle Preview



Enchanted Evergreen, Merry Cookie, Winter Candy Apple, Candy Cane Bliss & Twisted Peppermint Hand Soaps


Vanilla Bean Noel, Winter Candy Apple, Twisted Peppermint, Spiced Gingerbread Swirl & Frosted Coconut Snowball Hand Soaps


Just a quick look at the hand soaps I bought during one of the many soap sales they have had lately. You may be able to find some of these scents at your local store. The SAS (semi-annual sale) will end on the 17th, so if you have been putting off visiting now is the time to go before it ends. Inventory is different in each store, so visit more than one store to find the best goodies. I really like Bath & Body Works foaming hand soaps, I just wish they offered healthier ingredients. I'm going to try to resist buying them again. Do you have any suggestions for an affordable healthy alternative? I buy Mrs. Meyers, but they don't have many scents to choose from and they only offer exciting scents quarterly. I'd love to buy Beekman 1802's soaps, but they are so pricey.

On to new things, spring has already arrived at Bath & Body Works. I took a look at the new candle holders in the last post. Now let's have a look at the highly anticipated bakery scented 3-wick candles:


Pink Petal Tea Cake, Key Lime Pie, Angel Food Cupcake & Cinnamon Sugared Donut 3-Wick Candles


Hot Fudge Sundae, Champagne Toast, Watermelon Lemonade & Banana Bundt Cake 


White Caramel Cold Brew, Pineapple Crumb Cake & Pink Apple Punch


Note that Bath & Body Works says all of these candles are new, they are newly added to the website, but they are not all new scents. Pink Petal Cake has been offered a couple of times, last time was during the online Candle Day Sale. It is adored by many customers. To me, it just smells like roses with no bakery scent. I recommend buying one if you are a fan of the rose scent. It is a true rose floral scent. Cinnamon Sugared Donut is another customer favorite and I'm included in that group. I love that one, it's so delicious. They offered Pumpkin Donut Shop as an online exclusive during the holidays, it's not as sweet nor does it have the addition of cinnamon. It smells like donuts baking while Cinnamon Sugared Donut is a sugary, cinnamon donut scent which is wonderful. I highly recommend you grab one if you haven't tried it yet and if you have and you love it, stock up now. Who knows how long they will offer this one and how long they will take to sell it again. Sometimes they make us wait so long to bring back a favorite scent and this is one I've been impatiently waiting on. Watermelon Lemonade is another returning favorite, but it's been available lately, so there's not a lot of excitement for that one. The new scents that many are excited for are Hot Fudge Sundae, Banana Bundt Cake and Angel Food Cake. I'll be searching local stores to give these a sniff soon. If they pass the sniff test they will be added to my wishlist and I'll wait for a candle sale. The other new ones I'm not excited for are White Caramel Cold Brew, Pineapple Crumb Cake, and Key Lime Pie. Champagne Toast and Pink Apple Punch aren't new and I'm not a fan. So which ones are going on your spring wish list? If you have given any of the new ones a sniff, please comment below and let us know your opinion!

Bargain Alert:

$10 off $40 - online code "TNFTYJS", available on the app and via email for store purchases
Mr. Rebates - 1% back 

Check out my previous Bath & Body Works haul. Feel free to browse around my blog before you leave. Check out my Bath & Body Works Pinterest Board for links to my other blog posts featuring Bath & Body Works products. Be a pal and share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:

Follow this blog via Facebook
&
Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments