Picture Polish - Frosting Manicure



Photo taken in direct sunlight


This is an Indie polish called Frosting made in Australia by Picture Polish. I bought it a Llarowe Haul recently. It was created in collaboration with a blogger named Cosmetic Cupcake.  You can read more about it on her blog.  It appeared that it was going to take four coats to be opaque, so I used one coat of Sephora by OPI's XOX Betsey first.  Then I used three coats of Frosting.  This polish is glitter heavy, I had to brush off some of the hearts because I was getting so many on the brush.  At times it was going on thick and drying a bit fast causing it to be a bit gloppy.  I found it difficult to get an even coat on the last one.  I was also unable to move the glitter around like I have done with other glitter polishes.  Wherever the glitter lands, it's going to stay.  This one is a bit bumpy with one top coat.  After a second top coat, it's feels less bumpy.  This polish only lasted six days before peeling and chipping. In addition, it is hard to remove and I recommend using the smallest end of your dotting tool to nudge off the hearts during the removal process.  So there you have it, one of my recent manicures.  Do you like it?  What's your favorite polish brand?

I have featured over fifty manicures on this blog.  Take a quick glance at them all on my Pinterest Manicure Board.  Then simply click on the ones you want to read about on my blog, since they are linked to the matching blog post.

I invite you to follow my blog via PinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin', or Networked Blogs.

Share this blog post with your nail polish friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!



No comments