Peek inside the box:
Contents of box:
This box is from a monthly sample subscription service called Blissmo. It's $24.95 a month ($19 + $5.95 s/h). Free shipping if you sign up for a year. Value of this box $19.70.
I'm a bit confused as to whether this is the July box or August box. Since I received it in August, I'll just call it the August box. I had a choice between three themed boxes: Naturally Hers, Naturally His and Blissful Bites. I chose blissful bites as shown above.
Here's what was included:
- Beanitos - black bean chips in Chipoltle BBQ flavor. Hubby loved these, I did not. $.89
- 479° Popcorn - Black Truffle + White Cheddar. Love it, hubby does not. $4.99
- Panda Licorice - from Finland, blueberry flavor. Hubby loved it, I can't stand licorice. $.89
- Betty Lous - Superberry Acai cereal bar. Hubby likes it, I do not. It's like a fruit roll up. $2.19
- Braga Farms - organic pistachios. Really good, liked by both of us, needs more salt. $8.99
- Crunchmaster - Multi-seed crackers. Tasted something similar before, both of us do not like. $.50
- Giddy Up - Missing item not in box, instead received a blissmo pen in cardboard wrapper. $1.25
I'm disappointed I didn't receive the granola, because I love putting it on top of my yogurt and always looking for a new brand to try. Have you received boxes from blissmo? If so, was anything ever missing?
Well there you have it. For next month I chose Lunchbox snacks, so in a month I'll tell you about that. Please join my blog, so you can learn about that box and the other monthly subscriptions I receive. To read about my previous blissmo boxes received, click on these links:
Blissmo Box July 2012 - Splendid Spa & Relaxation
Blissmo Box June 2012 - Doggie Delights
Thanks for reading, comments appreciated! Have a PEACEful Day!