My sale is continuing with 39 vintage collectibles on sale for 10-15% off, drop by and check them out! Also, I've added some new items for sale. They are listed below. Click on the photo to enlarge it. Please help me out by sharing this post with your collector friends.
- 1996 Barbie Corvette Clock, Alarm & Radio
- 2000 Suburban Shopper Barbie with Box
- 1996 Brunette Barbie Vintage Reproduction Enchanted Evening
- 2003 Gay Parisienne Vintage Reproduction Barbie with Box
- 1995 OOAK Brunette Vintage Reproduction Barbie in a Fashion Avenue Blue Satin Gown
- 1990 Barbie Collector Trading Cards, 320 Cards & Album
- 1994 Roman Holiday Vintage Reproduction Outfit & Vintage Reproduction Barbie
- 1994 Easter Parade Barbie Outfit & Accessories
I'm selling more than vintage Barbie. I also have vintage Breyer Model Horses, Boyds Bears, Fenton Art Glass, Madame Alexander Dolls, and Furby. I'll be adding Annette Funicello Bears, Rubber Stamps, and more later. Most are from the 1990s.
Have a PEACEful Day,
Wendy





No comments
Post a Comment