Stuber Movie Review - July 2019


Stuber
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 


Starring:

Kamail Nanjiani
Dave Bautista
Betty Gilpin
Natalie Morales
Mira Sorvino


When I saw the trailer for the movie Stuber I put it at the top of my must-see movie list. It looked like a funny movie and laughs are much needed, so off I went. It's about a cop trying to find the murderer of his partner. He can barely see since he just had eye surgery. Since he failed at driving he needs a ride. His daughter convinces him to try Uber. The Uber driver's name is Stew, so his nickname is a combination of Stew & Uber, Stuber. Stuber is so obsessed with having a five-star rating he continues to drive the cop from location to location. Each location presents action and laughter. The action starts at the beginning and lasts throughout the movie. There is no time to daydream, this one holds your attention which I love. Watch the trailer:



Stuber is rated R, it was released on July 12th and it's one hour and thirty-three minutes long. Due to the strip club scene, I would highly recommend not taking children to see this movie. It's full of action, laughs and it's a fun ride. The interaction between Kamail & Dave was very entertaining and they were on-screen most of the time. Mira has a small part playing the cop's boss. Betty had a bit larger part as Stew's friend and she was funny as usual. I liked the ending though it was predictable. This Uber ride gets four out of five stars. I wouldn't hesitate to go see it a second time. I recommend this movie, go see it before it's not in theatres anymore. When it's available to rent, you'll probably watch it more than once, it's that fun.

What movies are on your must-see list? The next movie I'm looking forward to seeing is Hobbs & Shaw.

Have a PEACEful Day!




No comments