Mediterra Grill Restaurant Review - Holly Springs, NC

(919) 762-7851



Exterior View


Interior Decor


I visited Mediterra Grill on a Friday around 1:30 pm. They are located near the Target in Holly Springs, NC. They are on the left side of Mason Jar. They also have a location in Durham. They are open from 11 am to 9 pm every day. Their current sanitation grade is 97.5% which is very good and their previous scores were similar. I'm a bit surprised at the high grade since the napkin holders were filthy, the coke machine was dirty, the tables were dirty and the cases needed cleaning. The staff just stood around when there weren't any customers rather than cleaning and keeping busy. They were overstaffed and not managed. There were only a few customers, so I was second in line to place my order. They aren't the friendliest employees and they certainly don't make you feel welcome. They have several tables and a few booths along the wall. 

I ordered the Gyro Place, shown below.


Gyro Platter - $10.50


Pita Bread


The Gyro Platter is described as lamb and beef, greek salad, cucumber sauce, and hummus. It comes with pita bread, the photo above shows two portions. The food was delivered to the table nine minutes after ordering. My favorite part was the gyro meat which was scrumptious and it was cut into thick pieces. I wasn't crazy about the hummus since it was too thin. I prefer a thicker consistency. The pita bread was tasty dipped in the hummus and it was served lukewarm. The salad includes romaine lettuce, pickled red onions, tomato (hidden under gyro meat), kalamata olives, feta cheese, and peperoncini. I'm not sure what type of dressing they use, but I wasn't a fan. The tzatziki sauce was tasty, again a bit too thin of a consistency. Both the hummus and the tzatziki sauce were overflowing, generous portions. The meal was very filling and I had leftover pita bread. While it's not the cleanest restaurant, I recommend you give this restaurant a try for takeout, it's much better than fast food and healthier. 

Have a PEACEful Day!
Mediterra Grill Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


No comments