Beauty with Benefits 2019 Free Gift Bag with Purchase - HSN & QVC





Since 2013, each year CEW (Cosmetic Executive Women) offers a gift bag worth over $200 for free with the purchase of donated cosmetics at HSN and QVC.  80% of the profits of those profits go to Cancer & Careers which support people who are living and working with cancer. To date, they have raised $7.3 million. QVC currently has 32 cosmetics to choose from ranging in price from $19.50 to $135.00 and HSN has 19 to chose from ranging from $15.00 to $150.00 and shipping is only $2.00. Occasionally they add a product and some sell out so shop quickly since it's one per person and while supplies last. Tune in on April 25th at 7 pm ET on QVC and at 9 pm on HSN for the full presentation. Included in the free bag are the following products:
  1. bareMinerals Mineral Veil, .1 oz., $16 retail value
  2. Dermaprotect Daily Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Primer/Sunscreen 1.6 fl. oz., $45.00 retail value
  3. Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, .5 fl. oz., $37.64 retail value
  4. IT Cosmetics Travel Size Superhero Liner, .005 fl. oz., $6.66 retail value 
  5. Josie Maran The Good Brow Fill + Chill in Medium/Deep $24.00 retail value or Argan Oil .25 fl. oz., $8.50
  6. Korres Sea Lavender Body Butter 7.95 fl. oz., $32.00 retail value
  7. MoroccanOil Treatment, .5 fl. oz., $6.47 retail value
  8. Perricone MD Brightening Eye Cream, .25 fl. oz., $27.50 retail value
  9. Philosophy Purity Facial Cleanser, 3 fl. oz., $11.00 retail value
  10. Skinfix Hand Repair Cream 1 oz., $2.21 or Skinfix Coconut Mint Lip Repair Balm $2.58 retail value
  11. Skinn Fruit Fusion Wrinkle Soak Age-Defying Hydrating Mask, 1 oz, $11.25 retail value
  12. SuperSmile Tongue Cleaner $3.00 retail value or Smileactives Teeth Whitening Pen .11 fl. oz. $8.29 retail value
  13. WEN Winter Cranberry Mint 16 oz., $29.00 retail value
The sizes and retail values listed above are based on my research and can't be verified until I receive the bag in the mail soon. Current calculations place the retail value at $236.23-$257.39. There may be some additional variations, let me know if you hear of any, receive different products yourself or if my sizes are incorrect. Stay tuned for an update! Did you buy one or are you planning on purchasing one soon? 

Bargain Alert:

Mr. Rebates Cash Back from QVC & HSN

I invite you to follow my blog via PinterestTwitter, Bloglovin'and Facebook. Share this post with friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Follow on Facebook for Blog Updates
&
Have a PEACEful Day!



3 comments

Unknown said...

Mine came today. It feels a little bit like Christmas with all the amazing stuff. Thanks for the value of the items! The Skinn mask is 1oz.

I bought the PTR Mask kit on the first day. It was only $12.50 and came with 3 - 1oz masks. It included the Hungarian thermal mask and I'm excited to try it out.
Some of the items are repeat from last year like the elemis, cranberry wen, purity. I don't shop at HSN so it's nice to try out some of their products. I'm dillagent about Sunblock so a full size SPF 50 was a real treat.
I just received a soko glam box this week as well so I feel like a hoarder of beauty products but I know everything will eventually get used. -Jodi

Wendy Webster said...

yw, Jodi! Oh lucky you, I hear those masks are great. I didn't hear about it till later. Yes, it's such a good deal, lots of goodies. Haven't heard of Soko b4. ty 4 the info on the mask. Have you tried it yet? Sounds good.

Unknown said...

I tried the PTR heat mask last night. It was super hard to get out if the tube and I didn't really get any heat from it. I'm going to try to use a larger amount next time and see if there's any difference. I'm glad I didn't buy the full size for 35$.

Soko glam comes out a couple times a year with a curated K beauty box called the klog. It was a gift from my sister and I'm hooked on it now. It reminds me of some of the Julep skincare I have tried. A few full size products and lots of travel sizes. I'm a addict for high end travel size beauty products.