Starring:
Taylor Russell as Zoey
Logan Miller as Ben
Jay Ellis as Jason
Tyler Labine as Mike
Deborah Ann Woll as Amanda
Nik Dodani as Danny
It's classified as a drama mystery. The plot revolves around six people playing a game called Escape Room in which each person searches the room for clues to the puzzle to open the door to escape the room. There are loads of escape room businesses that feature this game for those that want to play the game. Have you played this game? Oh course, this movie is far more exciting since these six players are risking their lives and the one that comes out alive will win $10,000. The characters in this movie have interesting and complex lives that unravel throughout the movie. The game has been customized for their individual fears and past horrific life experiences. They all have one thing in common which will be revealed, no spoiler here. These actors aren't well known, but their performances are excellent. They don't just have one room to escape. It's fun to try and figure out the clues, figure out which clues are to scare which players and which players will die in each room if any. I really enjoyed the experience that was offered in every room, but I found the Bar room the most exciting and one part made me laugh so hard. Yeah, I tend to laugh at scary movies. Only Hitchcock type movies scare me. I think I remember jumping a couple of times during this movie, the bar room had surprises that were most exciting. This movie is amazingly complex and it moves so quickly that you are at the end before you know it. The end features a tease at the sequel that they must be planning and oh does it looks exciting too! Can't wait especially since the escape room is a airplane! When it comes out on DVD we will probably rent it and see what we missed since it moved so fast and it's so complex. It was such a fun ride, I highly recommend you go see this in the theatre, it is definately theatre worthy! Go see it very soon, don't miss this one in the theatre!!! If you've seen this movie, which characters were your favorite and which room was your favorite? My favorite character would be Amanda, but I really enjoyed all of the characters.
What movies have you seen lately? The next movie I want to see is Serenity with Anne Hathaway and Matthew McConaughey. Feel free to browse around my blog before you leave. Take a look at my Movie Reviews Pinterest Board to see what other movies I have reviewed. Be a pal and share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook: Tweet
Logan Miller as Ben
Jay Ellis as Jason
Tyler Labine as Mike
Deborah Ann Woll as Amanda
Nik Dodani as Danny
This is a review for the movie called Escape Room released on January 4th. It's one hour and thirty-nine minutes in length. Hubby and decided to see this movie since the trailer made it look really exciting and guess what? It was! Wow, what a fast moving, exciting and fun movie Escape Room is! We were both very impressed, Hubby rates it five out of five stars. I give it four stars, but I'm very picky and few movies will receive a five star rating from me. The reviews I read on this one are mixed, none very impresssive, but if you have a look at the trailer and you like what you see, give this movie a try, it's fabulous. So have a look:
It's classified as a drama mystery. The plot revolves around six people playing a game called Escape Room in which each person searches the room for clues to the puzzle to open the door to escape the room. There are loads of escape room businesses that feature this game for those that want to play the game. Have you played this game? Oh course, this movie is far more exciting since these six players are risking their lives and the one that comes out alive will win $10,000. The characters in this movie have interesting and complex lives that unravel throughout the movie. The game has been customized for their individual fears and past horrific life experiences. They all have one thing in common which will be revealed, no spoiler here. These actors aren't well known, but their performances are excellent. They don't just have one room to escape. It's fun to try and figure out the clues, figure out which clues are to scare which players and which players will die in each room if any. I really enjoyed the experience that was offered in every room, but I found the Bar room the most exciting and one part made me laugh so hard. Yeah, I tend to laugh at scary movies. Only Hitchcock type movies scare me. I think I remember jumping a couple of times during this movie, the bar room had surprises that were most exciting. This movie is amazingly complex and it moves so quickly that you are at the end before you know it. The end features a tease at the sequel that they must be planning and oh does it looks exciting too! Can't wait especially since the escape room is a airplane! When it comes out on DVD we will probably rent it and see what we missed since it moved so fast and it's so complex. It was such a fun ride, I highly recommend you go see this in the theatre, it is definately theatre worthy! Go see it very soon, don't miss this one in the theatre!!! If you've seen this movie, which characters were your favorite and which room was your favorite? My favorite character would be Amanda, but I really enjoyed all of the characters.
What movies have you seen lately? The next movie I want to see is Serenity with Anne Hathaway and Matthew McConaughey. Feel free to browse around my blog before you leave. Take a look at my Movie Reviews Pinterest Board to see what other movies I have reviewed. Be a pal and share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook: Tweet
Follow this blog via Facebook
&
Have a PEACEful Day!



2 comments
I haven't seen this movie yet but really want to. For some reason, our local theater hasn't played it. I'll be renting it on DVD when it comes out.
Yeah, we had to go to the largest theatre in our area to see it. The small ones weren't showing it. You're in for a treat when it hits DVD.
Post a Comment