Bath & Body Works Fall & Halloween Haul - August 2018


Pumpkin Peanut Brittle, Pumpkin Cupcake, Pumpkin Pedestal, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Caramel Apple, and Evergreen


Fall and Halloween products have arrived at Bath & Body Works so now is the time to stock up before they sell out. When the fall candles were on sale for $12.95 a 2nd time, I used a 20% coupon to lower their price to $10.36, bargain! Also, I used a reward code from the app so the pedestal was free. I purchased the following:
  1. Pumpkin Peanut Brittle - crunchy caramel brittle, salty peanuts and toasted pumpkin seeds, new scent
  2. Pumpkin Cupcake - whipped buttercream, Madagascar vanilla, pumpkin spice and freshly baked cupcake, returning favorite
  3. Pumpkin Cloche Pedestal - mini candle holder, $14.50, new
  4. Purrfect Pumpkin - Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin a returning favorite with a new Halloween label with scents of warm cinnamon, fresh ground clove, vanilla cream and brown sugar
  5. Caramel Apple - granny smith apple slices, warm golden caramel, and cinnamon vanilla cream
  6. May the Forest Be With You - Evergreen a returning favorite with the scent of fresh fir needles, fresh cedarwood, sweet sap with essential oils
I was anxious to try the Pumpkin Peanut Brittle candle since it's a new scent but it was sold out at the store when I visited during the last candle sale so I ordered it online. I highly recommend it for large rooms. It has a throw of ten out of ten and I was shocked at how quickly I could smell it after lighting it. I did find it a bit overwhelming after a couple of hours even in a two-story open concept living room. At first, it smells like opening a jar of peanut butter and then the caramel stands out. It is a sweet, delicious scent. It's worth buying at least one, maybe two. 

Pumpkin Cupcake is a returning favorite that I always try to pick up one or two of each year. It's another sweet scent that has a throw of about 7 out of ten. It's good or a large room, but more enclosed. It makes the room smell like you are baking cupcakes. 

I absolutely love their cloche pedestals, they have offered them in the past in two sizes and they are hard to find in stores so they sell out quickly. If you have your eye on one of the three for Halloween (ghost, pumpkin or bat) make sure you pick one up as soon as possible. They tend to sell on eBay for twice the retail price or even more. The Pumpkin Cloche Pedestal appears a bit different in person, the base is a neon orange while online it appears as a bright orange and the pumpkin appears to be a lighter pumpkin color online. It is cute and worth picking up with a coupon.

Purrfect Pumpkin is a returning favorite, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, with a Halloween label. If you really enjoy the scent of cinnamon and clove with a light sweetness, this one is for you. I really enjoy this one though Pumpkin Pie is my favorite which they don't bring back every year. This scent hit stores today in the body care collection.

Caramel Apple is a new scent. It's a lovely mix of caramel and apple. It has a throw of about 7 out of 10. If you are a fan of their caramel candles, I recommend it. It's not as sweet as some of the other caramel candles which is nice.

May the Forest Be With You is the Evergreen candle, a returning favorite. If you like Fresh Balsam you'll enjoy this one also. I like to purchase several of these so that I can burn them year round. It's a clean and comforting scent that I never get sick of. 

Today online and tomorrow in stores the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candles are on sale for $10.95. Sweater Weather and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin body care hit stores today. The Holiday Traditions Collection featuring Vanilla Bean Noel, Twisted Peppermint, and Winter Candy Apple will be in stores October 29th. I'm anxious to see which winter candles will be in the stores this year.

Bargain Alert:

3-Wick Candle for $11 - code "F23WCD"
20% off - code "4TWPF1"
Mr. Rebates - cash back for online purchases

Check out my previous Bath & Body Works haul. Feel free to browse around my blog before you leave. Check out my Bath & Body Works Pinterest Board for links to my other blog posts featuring Bath & Body Works products. Be a pal and share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:

Follow this blog via Facebook
&
Have a PEACEful Day!


8 comments

Nicole said...

Have you ever tried Sweater Weather?

Anonymous said...

I guess the sale is over because it shows that the candles are $24.50 each online now??

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing. I love B&BW!

Wendy Webster said...

They are on sale today for $12.95 & $12.25 plus you can use a 20% off coupon & cash back from Mr. Rebates. Their sales last only a day or two, so you have to act quickly.

Wendy Webster said...

You're welcome, Jenny-Jo! More reviews to come.

Wendy Webster said...

Not a fan of that one. I know lots are, so much so that they have added it to their body care line.

Terra Heck said...

It's been a while since I've shopped at B&BW. I usually go there around Christmas time for gifts. I'm interested in trying the Pumpkin Peanut Brittle fragranced candle.

Wendy Webster said...

It's yummy, get it before it sells out!