Walmart Beauty Subscription Box - Spring 2017



Embrace Your Beauty


This is a review of a quarterly subscription beauty box from Walmart. It costs only $5 including shipping and handling. The last one I received was in December for winter. The December Beauty Box was much better than this one.  The retail value on this box is $7.48. I received the following products in the Spring Box:
  1. Palmer's Coconut Oil Facial Moisturizer, foil packet, .17 fl. oz., $0.89 retail value
  2. Palmer's Coconut Oil Luminous Hydration Facial Oil, .03 fl. oz., $0.29 retail value
  3. Rimmel Stay Matte Lightweight Liquid Mouse Foundation, .05 fl. oz., $0.24 retail value
  4. Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Ultra Moisture Shampoo, 1.7 fl. oz., $0.68 retail value
  5. Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Ultra Moisture Conditioner, 1.7 fl. oz., $0.68 retail value
  6. Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer with Subtle Color, 2 fl. oz., $2.30 retail value
  7. John Frieda Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Moisturizing Conditioner, 1.5 fl. oz., $0.97 retail value
  8. Bioré Baking Soda Acne Scrub, 1 oz, $1.43 retail value
I'm not a fan of shampoo and conditioner samples since I have a favorite shampoo, Wen, that I use and I am loyal to it. I also do not have acne, so the Bioré Acne Scrub is of no use to me. I also don't use self tanners, so the Jergens Natural Glow is another product I will not be using. The foil packet of Rimmel foundation is in a color too dark for my skin. I will try the coconut facial oil from Palmer's along with their facial moisturizer. I was hoping the Frizz Ease would be a leave in treatment, but instead it's really just a conditioner that requires that it be rinsed out with water. Receiving boxes like this is what made me cancel the last time. I resubscribed because I noticed they were sending out some full sized products that made it worth resubscribing like a full sized mascara or lipstick. So I'm sad to see there isn't a full sized product in this box along with so many products I just won't use. I think I will give them one more chance and if the next one is also disappointing, I will unsubscribe once again. While it is very inexpensive, if they send me mostly products that I won't use then it's not a bargain at all. If you received a Walmart Beauty Box this month, did you like what I received?

Bargain Alert:

Walmart Grocery - $10 off $50  (1st order)


Thanks for dropping by my blog! Be sure to browse around my blog before you go, I'm sure you'll find something else that interests you. Check out the other subscription boxes I subscribe to on my Subscription Box Pinterest Boardeach picture links back to the matching blog post. Each month I have a giveaway, so be sure to enter. 


Be a pal and share this blog post with friends by clicking on the Google red box (G+1) at the very top of this page or via Twitter and Facebook by clicking their boxes here:

Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments