Enchanted Polish - A Little Fishy Told Me Manicure



Photo taken in sunlight


The photo above shows my nails painted with an Indie polish from Enchanted Polish in the holographic shade called A Little Fishy Told Me.  I was able to preorder it directly from Enchanted Polish on their website.  This was my first Enchanted Polish purchase since they usually sell out within minutes.  I have since bought two more which I will show you soon on this blog.  This polish was created in memory of the You Tube beauty guru teenager who lost her battle with cancer this year named Talia Castellano.  When she visited the Ellen show she was asked by Ellen how she stayed so positive. She answered "When people ask me that, what do you want me to do, be depressed?  I mean a little fishy told me 'just keep swimming, just keep swimming'".  Which was referring to Ellen's character Dory in the movie Finding Nemo.  So the owner of Enchanted Polish came up with the name "A Little Fishy Told Me" for the polish she made in her memory.  Part of the profits went to charity.  I also used this polish in my Owl Nail Art Manicure.  I used four coats for this manicure since I went a bit too light on the first coat.  It doesn't appear very holographic unless it's in the sun.  It's a very pretty grayish blue out of the sun which reminds me of a paint color used on cars in the 70's.  What's your favorite Enchanted Polish color?

I have featured over fifty manicures on this blog.  Take a quick glance at them all on my Pinterest Manicure Board.  Then simply click on the ones you want to read about on my blog, since they are linked to the matching blog post.

I invite you to follow my blog via PinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin', or Networked Blogs.

Share this blog post with your nail polish friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments