Birefringence by I Love Nail Polish



Photo taken in direct sunlight



Watch the video to see the polish change colors


This manicure features a polish called Birefringence made by a company called I Love Nail Polish.  It's a duo chrome polish that changes colors with movement.  Watch the above video to see the color change!  It starts out a dark blue changes to dark purple, then a purply pink, then gold and finally a greenish gold color.  The color change is most dramatic in filtered sunlight.  I took the video during a sunny day near the windows with the light filtering shades closed.  I used two coats of this polish.  It dries quickly, so you need to apply it quickly to avoid streaks.  I suggest going a bit heavy on the first coat.  Also, make sure you use one stroke from the cuticles down to the tips.  I highly recommend this nail polish, it has the most dramatic duo chrome effect I have ever seen.

So there you have it, my latest manicure.  What do you think, do you like it?  I have featured over fifty manicures on this blog.  Take a quick glance at them all on my Pinterest Manicure Board.  Then simply click on the ones you want to read about on my blog, since they are linked to the matching blog post.

I invite you to follow my blog via PinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin', or Networked Blogs.

Share this blog post with your nail polish friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments