China Glaze's It's a Trap-eze Manicure



From the Cirque du Soleil Worlds Away Collection




This manicure features a nail polish called It's a Trap-eze from China Glaze's Cirque du Soleil Worlds Away Collection.  I purchased three polishes from this collection, to read about that haul, click here.  I found I needed three coats, so that I couldn't see the white tips of my nails.  I would suggest applying one coat of an opaque white polish prior to applying this polish.  Removing this polish was a challenge, so the less coats of it you use the better.  I need to remind myself that white polish against my extremely fair skin isn't so flattering.  I love this polish, but I think it would look better on a darker skin tone.  The glitter in this polish is also more flattering during sunny days.  I happened to wear it during a week of gloomy cloudy days which didn't show off the glitter well.  This glitter polish only seems to reflect well in sunlight.  It's pretty easy to apply and one top coat of Seche Vite makes it smooth.  It was a bit prone to chipping after six days.

Another manicure using polish from the Cirque du Soleil Worlds Away Colleciton:


Feel free to share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments