Bath & Body Works - 2nd Fall Candle Haul 2015


Pumpkin Cupcake Hand Sanitizer, Brown Sugar Allspice, Salted Caramel, Gather, Welcome, Leaves & Pumpkin Pecan Waffles 3-Wick Candles


This is my 2nd fall haul from Bath & Body Works minus the ceramic owl which was bought previously. I purchased these candles when they were buy one get one free and I used a 20% off coupon. I also used Mr. Rebates for cash back. Their candles are currently on sale for 2 for $24 and the winter scents are now available. The owl is no longer available, but the ceramic turkey that holds a 3-wick candle is. My previous haul trying new scents wasn't so great, but this one featuring mostly returning scents was a success. Salted Caramel, Leaves & Pumpkin Pecan Waffles all burn well and have the same scent as last year. I'm already half way through them due to having so much rain lately. I burn candles more often when it's a gloomy rainy day. Do you? Pumpkin Pecan Waffles is one of their strongest scents. Gather is the fall packaging of one of my top favorites, Marshmallow Fireside. Welcome is the fall packaging of Fresh Balsam with the addition of cinnamon bark and cloves. If you found Fresh Balsam just too much of a pine scent then you should give Welcome a try. It tones down the super strong pine scent featured in the Fresh Balsam candle. I love that scent and Welcome is a nice change, but if I had to chose between the two I would grab Fresh Balsam since I love that Christmas tree scent even year round. I like how they are offering some of the winter scents in the fall packaging so we can decorate for fall and enjoy the winter scents at the same time. What are your favorite fall and winter candle scents? I highly recommend all of the candles shown in the photo above. 

The winter candles that are currently available that I recommend are: Evergreen, Fresh Balsam, Holiday, Twisted Peppermint, Winter and Marshmallow Fireside. Evergreen is a lot like Fresh Balsam, but less pine. Twisted Peppermint is very refreshing and Marshmallow Fireside is comforting. Holiday smells just like a retro cinnamon candle so it takes me back to my childhood. Winter is very popular and even men enjoy it. Anyone try Mahogany Balsam? Comment below.

Feel free to browse around my blog before you leave. Check out my Bath & Body Works Pinterest Board for links to my other blog posts featuring Bath & Body Works products. Also, you are invited to follow my blog via PinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin', or Networked Blogs. Don't forget to claim your free Graze Box before you leave!

Bargain Alert - 20% off plus free travel lotion or shower gel "F158033"
                        $10 off $30 plus free s/h for orders over $50 "WHATATREAT"
                        Free s/h over $25 "BBWNOV25"

Share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:

Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments