Fall Items Arrive at Bath & Body Works



Vanilla Berry Sorbet, Coconut Cabana, Peach Pecan Cupcake, Graham Cracker Marshmallow PocketBac & Pumpkin Pecan Waffles 3-Wick Candle  


If you're like me, you are already sick of this hot summer weather and anxiously awaiting fall.  So imagine my delight when I found out Bath & Body Works has already started putting out some of their fall products! Their Fall line is always my favorite, so I'd be very happy if I could buy them year round. I was burning my leftover Pumpkin Cupcake candle and since it was my last one, I was anxious to stock up again.  More of the Fall line will arrive on August 4th and I can't wait. I've heard of some really interesting new scents which I will list below and can't wait to take a sniff. The above order cost only $11.73 including shipping and tax. I used a coupon from RetailMeNot.com for a free candle and Mr. Rebates for cash back. Be sure to always find a coupon before shopping at Bath & Body Works. The coupons even work on sale items.

The following Fall scents are currently available online:
  1. Pumpkin Apple
  2. Pumpkin Sugared Donut
  3. Pumpkin Pecan Waffles
  4. Pumpkin Cupcake
  5. Pumpkin Caramel Latte
  6. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
  7. Heirloom Pumpkin
  8. Apple Crumble (only wallflower)
  9. Leaves
  10. Green Apple Orchard
I wasn't able to find them in my local store, but I've heard that some stores are carrying some of the above scents now. I highly recommend Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, Pumpkin Cupcake, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Apple Crumble and Leaves.  Pumpkin Cupcake & Pumpkin Pecan Waffles are very strong candles and are perfect for very large rooms.  I can't wait to try Pumpkin Sugared Donut and Pumpkin Caramel Latte.  I plan to purchase those as soon as they go on sale.

These are the scents I've heard will be hitting stores shortly:  
  1. Spiced Pumpkin Cider
  2. Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow
  3. Caramel Pumpkin Swirl
  4. Pumpkin Cinnamon Bun
  5. Sweater Weather
  6. Salted Caramel Corn
  7. Tailgate
  8. Autumn Sky
  9. Trick or Treat
I can't wait to try the Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow, Caramel Pumpkin Swirl, Pumpkin Cinnamon Bun & Salted Caramel Corn. I'll have to smell Tailgate and Autumn Sky in person before purchasing since I'm not so sure about those.  Lots of people love Sweater Weather, but I don't recall liking it last year.  I'll have to give it another sniff this year since so many people love that one.

Another line is suppose to arrive on August 4th and includes the following:
  1. Banana Nutmeg Bread Pudding
  2. Wasabi Apple
  3. Sea Salt & Maple Popcorn
  4. Vanilla Chai
  5. Blackberry Bramble Tea
  6. Cayenne Caramel
I can't wait to try the Banana Nutmeg Bread Pudding candle! I've always wondered why they didn't have a banana bread candle which is my favorite Yankee Candle scent. I can't wait to try the Vanilla Chai one also. The Wasabi Apple, Cayenne Caramel and Blackberry Bramble Tea candles sound very interesting. I'll have to smell those in person before purchasing. 

There are also some interesting scents coming out in the lotion, mist, shower gel & soap lines which are called the "Artisan Market" line. My coupon from today's order includes the following preview:  Sweet Plum & Verbena, Lemon Pomegranate, Peach & Honey Almond, Apple Blossom & Lavender, Gingered Peach, Brown Sugar & Carrots and Pear.

What scents are you most excited about?  Be sure to follow my Bath & Body Works Pinterest Board for more insider information!

Coupons - $10 off $30 or more "F142953" from August 4th - September 2nd.
                  20% off any online purchase "SUNNYJULY" from now until September 30th


Follow Me on Pinterest, Google+ and/or Instagram 

Share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments