- Borracha - Pearly Wipes, 2 packets, $1.06 retail value
- Paula's Choice - spot corrector from blackheads to wrinkles, sample size, $4.25 value
- Davines - This Is a Sea Salt Spray, travel size, $10.80 value
- Elizabeth Arden - Beautiful Color Luminous Lip Gloss in the color Precious Petal, travel size, $10.65 value
- Ruffian - Nail Lacquer in the color Fox Hunt, full size, $10.00 value
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Birchbox - September 2013
This is a monthly cosmetic subscription box from a company called Birchbox. The box includes around five samples per month for only $10 which includes shipping. The retail value of this box is $36.76. Bargain! Included in my September box were the following products:
This is my favorite box from Birchbox so far. I like everything in it! I will try the pearly wipes and spot corrector soon. The sea salt spray gives my fine straight hair a nice wave at the bottom of my shoulder length hair. It's perfect for humid days, since my hair will not hold a heat produced curl here in the south during the hot & humid summers. It smells good like vanilla. Unfortunately, it's a bit flaky and drying. I have tried four different beach sprays and my favorite is Sexy Hair Beach Spray. The lipgloss is a very pretty nude pink color with fine gold glitter. It smells like vanilla cake and it's very moisturizing and not sticky at all. It looks like more of a metallic glimmer than a gloss. The nail lacquer looks more red and metallic in the bottle than it does on the swatch I did. It's more of an orange red and it only requires one coat! I always do two, even if it is opaque in one coat because I always want to make sure I didn't miss any spots and it's evenly spread. It's the perfect color for Fall.
Check out what I received in previous Birchboxes:
Share this blog post with friends via Twitter & Facebook: Tweet
Have a PEACEful Day!