This is a monthly cosmetic subscription service called Ipsy for only $10 per month including shipping. The retail value of this bag is $34.79 not including the cosmetic bag or the bonus Lime Crime Nail Polish! Included in the August shipment are the following products:
- Tini Beauty - Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Mai Tai, full size, $13 retail value
- Michael Todd - Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub, 1 oz, $5.22 value
- Pacifica - Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream, .34 fl oz, $5.44 value
- Pixi - Lash Booster Mascara in Blackest Black, 3 g, $7.14 value
- Noya - Lip Balm in Vanilla, full size, $3.99 value
- Cosmetic Bag
- Lime Crime - Nail Polish in Crema De Limon, full size, $8 value
I always love receiving nail polish and receiving two full sized bottles is awesome. I've been searching for a good BB or CC cream, so I love to get samples of those. I find it's best to sample those before buying the full sizes. I've never tried anything from Pixi and look forward to seeing if I like their mascara. I will be selling the lip balm on my Blog Sale since I have enough lip balm right now. I look forward to trying the charcoal scrub since I haven't tried that type of scrub before. The cosmetic bag is really pretty. This may be my favorite bag from Ipsy so far! Don't forget to enter my Summer Giveaway before you leave!
Share this cosmetic blog post with friends via Twitter & Facebook: Tweet
Have a PEACEful Day!