In the search for new monthly subscription boxes, Go Bites is one I thought was worth a try since I'm always looking for healthy organic snacks. I purchased my first box for 30% off which is $19.50 and it normally costs $27.86. Without the discount, each snack only costs $1.99. On the website you start by filling out the questionnaire and they select boxes based on your answers. If you don't like their selections you are free to change it. You also chose you shipment frequency from every week, every two weeks, or once a month. I chose every month for now and these are the fourteen snack boxes they sent:
- Essential Energy - raisins, sunflower seeds, pineapple, dates, peanuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, coconut, apricot, cashews & bananas
- Chocolate Monkey - cashews, cavendish, bananas & dark chocolate chips
- Ceylon Spice Mix - curry cashews & sesame sticks
- Incan Teasure - dry roasted almonds, mango, dark chocolate cover cacao nibs & golden raisins
- Das Gutt - pumpkin seeds, dark chocolate chips, mango, raisins, sunflower seeds, cashews, almonds & apples
- Banana Split - cavendish bananas, golden cherries & coconut
- Topical Gluten Free Granola - granola with cashews, coconut, mango & bananas
- Blackberry & Co - monukka raisins, golden raisins, blackberries & dark chocolate covered cacao nibs
- Apricot Gluten Free Granola - granola with cranberries, coconut, cashews, apricots & sesame seeds
- The Silk Road - goji berries, mulberries, golden raisins, cacao nibs, cashews & pistachios
I decided to double up on the Essential Energy, Chocolate Monkey, Ceylon Spice Mix and Das Gutt because those were the ones that look best to me and I wanted one box for me and one for hubby. We both loved Das Gutt. I thought it was funny we both tried that one first, not knowing what the other chose. Both of us thought Ceylon Spice was just ok, I'm not planning on reordering that one. Essential energy, well I must confess, I ate both boxes. Energy is something I really lack due to thyroid disease, so I eat or drink anything that helps. That one will be reordered for sure, it's tasty. Hubby really likes the Chocolate Monkey, since he loves bananas and chocolate! I love how they are individually packaged per serving and they run around only 200 calories per container. If you need healthy organic snacks, this is a subscription for you! So there you have it, the latest new subscription I have tried. What was the last new one you have tried and how'd you like it? Please comment below.
There are several other food subscription boxes featured on this blog. Check them out to help you decide which ones you would like to try:
I invite you to follow this blog via Pinterest, Twitter, Google +, Bloglovin', email, Networked Blogs or Friend Connect.
Share this post with your foodie friends via Twitter & Facebook: Tweet
Have a PEACEful Day!