Birchbox - August 2013



This is a monthly cosmetic sample box from a company called Birchbox for $10 a month including shipping.  The retail value of this box is $20.97.  If you review the products that you receive in your box, they will give you points which you can use to purchase cosmetics in their store.  Included in the August box were the following products:
  1. It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-in Product, 2 oz, $9.99 retail value
  2. Whish - Exfoliating Body Wash, .75 fl oz, $2.75 value
  3. Stila - Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, .03 fl oz, $6.60 value
  4. Whish - Hair Inhibiting Deodorant Swipe,  $0.73 value
  5. Malin+Goetz - Vitamin E Face Moisturizer, .08 fl oz, $0.90 value
I don't have brittle, frizzy or damaged hair, so I will be selling the It's a 10 on my Blog Sale.  I look forward to trying the body wash, but I won't be purchasing a full size version since it's so expensive.  I can wear just about any lip color except red, so that one will also be on my Blog Sale.  The idea of touching deodorant to apply it and then having to wash my hands just seems so yucky and such a waste of time.  I'll be sticking to my stick deodorant!  I look forward to trying the face moisturizer.

Check out what I received in  previous Birchboxes:


I invite you to follow my blog via PinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin', or Networked Blogs.  Don't forget to enter my Summer Giveaway!

Share this blog post with friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments