Nail Polish Haul - Hare Polish



Indie Polish from Hare Polish



Party Palace, Pegasus, Rococo Grandeur, Let Them Eat... What?


This is an Indie Polish from a lady named Nikole who named her nail polish "Hare Polish".  Aren't the labels adorable! An Indie polish isn't made by a large company, but instead handmade by an individual who decided to make her own nail polish line.  The Hare Polish line is very popular and when Nikole restocks some of her polishes sell out very quickly.  If you would like to get your hands on this polish, I recommend you like her Facebook page for stocking updates.  You can check out what she has in stock right now on her Etsy page.  Pop on over there and check out what's in stock!  Now it's time to decide which one I will wear first, any suggestions?  Look at the swatches and help me decide:



Party Palace, Pegasus, Rococo Grandeur, Let Them Eat... What? (2 coats plus OTD top coat in sunlight)


So which one should I wear first?  I recommend that you wait till the base polish settles and the glitter rises to the top before putting your top coat on.  Also, wait a for that to happen between coat one and two.  

Be sure to follow my blog via Email, Google +, Pinterest, Google Friend Connect or Blog Lovin' so you don't miss out on seeing which one I pick to wear this week.  I have a Blog Sale going on right now which includes some nail polish, check it out here.

Previous blog posts about Indie Polishes:


Share this nail polish blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:  


Have a PEACEful Day!



No comments