Classics with a Twist
I have been on the hunt to find some monthly subscription services that I've never sampled before and one of those is Love with Food. Get your first box for FREE, click here and use the code "DiscoverFood". Normally it's $10 a month plus $2 shipping and they donate a meal to a hungry child, how wonderful is that! As with most subscription boxes, it's discounted if you go with a six month or one year subscription. Included in March's shipment were the following:
- Kids 50 - juice drink with apple, carrot and acerola berry juice, 50% less calories
- Cosmos Creations - salted caramel baked corn
- Mary's Gone Crackers - organic, vegan, gluten-free crunchy whole grain snack
- Wacky Apple - wild berry flat fruit with apples and blackberries
- Emily's Chocolates - dark chocolate orange fortune cookie
- Chocwasabi - chocolate covered wasabi peas
- Ola! - crunchy oats with vanilla & maple syrup
- Revolution - green tea bag with aroma of fruit
So there you have it, my latest subscription box review. Food subscription boxes are a great way of trying a monthly subscription box, since we all need food, so they are budget friendly! I would recommend this one since it's inexpensive and has lots of samples to try out and more importantly, they give back! I love companies that give a percentage to charity! Stay tuned for some other new boxes, since I subscribed to several new ones this month. What new subscription boxes have you tried lately and which one of your current subscriptions is your favorite? Please comment below!
Share this post with your foodie friends via Twitter & Facebook: Tweet
Have a PEACEful Day!