Bath & Body Works - Fall Candle Haul 2016


Chocolate Pistachio, Cinnamon Sugared Donut, Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Woods, Marshmallow Fireside, Cider Lane, Pumpkin Banana Muffin & Caramel Pumpkin Swirl 


This is my first fall haul from Bath & Body Works. I had not purchased anything in many months, so when they emailed me a 40% off coupon I decided to stock up. The candles were also on sale, so it was quite the bargain at $7.50 each when the original price is $22.50. I also used Mr. Rebates for cash back. Cinnamon Sugared Donut, Pumpkin Pie, Marshmallow Fireside and Caramel Pumpkin Swirl are all returning scents. Cider Lane, Chocolate Pistachio, Pumpkin Woods and Pumpkin Banana Muffin are new scents. I was nervous about ordering the new banana one since the last one was so bad I returned it. I'm glad I took the chance this time since I like this one. It's not a very strong scent though, but it's enjoyable. I don't think I'd reorder it due to it being a weak scent. I was most excited about Chocolate Pistachio, but instead of smelling like chocolate it smells more like cocoa powder. I don't smell any pistachio. Cider Lane is really lovely and one I would repurchase for sure. It's similar to Leaves, but with a bit of sweetness. Pumpkin Woods is similar to Fresh Balsam with a bit of smokiness and vanilla added. If you don't care for the overwhelming balsam scent of Fresh Balsam but enjoy the scent of a Christmas tree, then this is the perfect alternative for you. It's one that I would repurchase. All of the pumpkin scented candles have a copper colored lid with a pumpkin embossed on them as shown in the above photo. Chocolate Pistachio and Cinnamon Sugared Donut have a copper lid with a texture embossed on them. Cider Lane & Marshmallow Fireside have a matte semi-gold leaf embossed on their lids. I like the pumpkin ones the most. Have you tried any of their new scents yet? If so, which ones are your favorite?

Feel free to browse around my blog before you leave. Check out my Bath & Body Works Pinterest Board for links to my other blog posts featuring Bath & Body Works products. Also, you are invited to follow my blog via PinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin', or Networked Blogs. Don't forget to claim your free Graze Box before you leave!

Bargain Alert - Free Body Care Item Code "FA162852"

Share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:

Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments