Bath & Body Works 2nd Christmas Haul 2015


Foaming Hand Soaps, Snowman 3-Wick Candle Holder and Polar Bear & Penguin 3-Wick Candle Holder


I received an email with a mystery coupon recently and it landed up being for 40% off my order. Since none of the candles were on sale, I didn't purchase any of them. I really wanted one of the 3-wick candle pedestals, but I was having a hard time deciding between the three of them. The third one was a snow globe with the penguin and polar bear in it. So when I received the coupon, I decided to buy two of the three. They are a bit shorter than the owl pedestal that I purchased in September, but they sure are adorable. I prefer the pedestals over the luminary versions because the flames are more visible and as a result I don't forget to blow them out before leaving the room. It's also nice to have the candles off the table and more visible. You don't have to worry about damaging your table when the candles get to the bottom and they are very hot. I like Bath & Body Works foaming soap in the fall and winter scents, so I was glad I was able to purchase them on sale and able to use a 40% off coupon. At only $2.06 each how could I resist! From left to right in the photo above are the following hand soaps: Mahogany Teakwood, Winter, Fresh Balsam, Vanilla Bean Noel, Winter Candy Apple, Twisted Peppermint and Iced White Pomegranate. I don't care for the Mahogany Teakwood soap, but Hubby really likes it. It's a really masculine perfume type of scent that lasts a very long time. Even after I washed my hands with a different soap, I could still smell it. The other ones are lovely, but the scent doesn't last long. Were you able to purchase any of the holiday candle pedestals before they sold out? Their ceramic candle holders and luminaries tend to sell out very quickly, so if you are able to find them online or in stores it's best to buy them when you see them and not wait.

Feel free to browse around my blog before you leave. Check out my Bath & Body Works Pinterest Board for links to my other blog posts featuring Bath & Body Works products. Also, you are invited to follow my blog via PinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin', or Networked Blogs. Don't forget to claim your free Graze Boxfree Julep nail polish and free air filters before you leave!

Bargain Alert - $10 off $30 "FA158965"
                         Free Shipping $30 & over "XMASPEEK"
                         20% off "FA158086" 
                         December 5th in stores only - $8 candles
                         
Share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:

Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments