Julep Etta Manicure


Julep's Etta


This is a manicure using a nail polish from Julep called Etta. It's from the 2013 Boho Glam collection. It's described as an art deco peridot metallic chrome. It's on sale right now for $4.99 and the original price was $14 or $11.20 for members. I really loved wearing this polish and it lasted seven days before chipping. It has really fine glitter that has a really nice glow that almost appears as if it's reflecting from below or as if there was a light behind it.  I haven't seen many polishes that have that look. I used a light first coat and then two heavier coats. Also, I used two coats of Orly's Bonder as the base and one coat of Seche Vite top coat and then a day later one more coat of Seche Vite. There weren't any issues with application.

I have over seventy manicures featured on this blog. Take a quick glance at them all on my Pinterest Manicure Board. Then simply click on the ones you want to read about on my blog, since they are linked to the matching blog post. What's your favorite brand of nail polish?

Follow Me on Pinterest, Google+ and/or Instagram 

Share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments