Sephora by OPI - Go with the Flow-er




Above is one of my manicures for the month of April. Go with the Flow-er is one of my favorite polishes. I used it so much that I actually bought a second bottle when I found out Sephora lost their contract with OPI and wouldn't be selling it anymore. If you can get your hands on a bottle from a blog sale or trade, I highly recommend you don't hesitate doing so! I bought my second bottle from HauteLook. It's a pretty coral color with ultra fine fuchsia glitter. In bright light it looks a slightly neon coral color and in less light it looks like a non neon pink toned coral. It's a bright, happy color that puts me in a better mood for sure! Do you have polishes that make you feel better? A nice fresh manicure always makes me feel better, but some colors are even more effective such as this one.  This one took three coats for complete opacity. I used Seche Vite for the top coat. Unfortunately, I don't remember how long this manicure lasted because I went to the emergency room that week and was in pain for over two weeks. I had to remove it at some point during that period of time. Got several compliments at the ER though. I do remember it chipping sooner than other Sephora by OPI polishes.  

I have over sixty manicures featured on this blog. Take a quick glance at them all on my Pinterest Manicure Board. Then simply click on the ones you want to read about on my blog, since they are linked to the matching blog post. Also, check out my Nail Polish Collection. I'm selling some of my new & used nail polish on my Blog Sale, see them all on my Nail Polish For Sale Pinterest Board.  I plan to update my blog sale photos soon.

Follow Me on Pinterest, Google+ and/or Instagram 

Share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments