This is a box of samples I received today from QVC, item A240007. This one costs $39.00 plus shipping. The retail value of all eleven products comes out to $215.73! Bargain! After tax and shipping that means I only paid $4.38 per item! Each product received a QVC Customer Choice Beauty Award in 2012. QVC customers vote on which products they like the most each year and voting for this year just ended. Included in this box were the following products:
- WEN - Pomegranate Cleansing Conditioner, 6 fl oz, $10.90 retail value
- Perricone MD - Neuropeptide Facial Cream, .5 fl oz, $48.00 value
- Dr. Denese - Triple Strength Wrinkle Smoother Advanced Treatment, .5 fl oz, $13.23 value
- Peter Thomas Roth- Laser-Free Resurfacing Eye Serum, .25 fl oz, $29.00 value
- IT Cosmetics - Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer, .11 fl oz, $9.60 value
- Philosophy - Purity Made Simple 3 in 1 Cleanser for Face, 1 fl oz, $2.75 value
- Josie Maran - 100% Pure Argan Oil, .5 fl oz, full size, $14.00 value
- Kate Somerville - ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment, .5 fl oz, $21.25 value
- Laura Geller - Spackle Under Make-Up Primer, 2 oz, full size, $27.00 value
- Mally - High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Starburst (shimmering pink), .12 oz, full size, $20.00 value
- Mally - Volumizing Mascara, .39 oz, full size, $20.00 value
This box of samples is very similar to the one they sell from New Beauty called Test Tube. I have tried most of these products before in that box. I have been using WEN for years now. After you get use to the different way of shampooing, it's fabulous. I love all three brands of the moisturizer that were included. I will be selling or gifting the concealer since the medium shade is too dark for me. The little bottle of Philosophy face cleanser is perfect for the shower. I have several bottles of the Josie Maran Argan Oil, so that will be going on my Blog Sale along with the other two. Kate's scrub is very good and I use it with my Clarisonic. I would never buy it in full size since it's so expensive. Laura's make-up primer is my favorite. I will be selling the Mally lipstick on my Blog Sale also. I have an extensive collection of lip gloss from Bare Escentuals and I'm trying not to add anymore lip glosses to my stash! Mally's mascara is pretty good, just not my favorite. Chanel is my favorite!
Share this cosmetic blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook: Tweet
Have a PEACEful Day!