Sephora by OPI - Ruby Without a Cause Manicure


Photo taken outside on a cloudy day


The photo above shows my nails painted with the polish called Ruby Without a Cause from Sephora by OPI.  It is a duo chrome polish that appears plum when it's horizontal and cranberry when it's vertical.  Unfortunately, all the colors in the bottle do not appear on the nails.  My favorite brand of nail polish is Sephora by OPI, but this one started having tip wear on day one.  Day two, the nails showed about seven days of tip wear and day three they chipped.  I haven't had issues with this brand before including their other duo chrome polishes, so I was unpleasantly surprised.  We were in the middle of nine straight days of clouds and rain, so I was unable to enjoy this polish in the sun.  I removed it on day three since it chipped.  Normally I'm able to keep my manicure for at least seven days before chipping or any significant tip wear with the use of Manicure Keeper or Perfect Formula's base coat.  What's your favorite duo chrome polish?

I have over fifty manicures featured on this blog.  Take a quick glance at them all on my Pinterest Manicure Board.  Then simply click on the ones you want to read about on my blog, since they are linked to the matching blog post.

I invite you to follow my blog via PinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin', or Networked Blogs.

Share this blog post with your nail polish friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!




No comments