Sephora Haul - August 2013



This is a haul from Sephora.com.  When I saw they had my favorite line of nail polish on sale, I just had to buy some.  Bargain Alert - they were on sale three for only $10!  How incredible is that!  Normally they cost $9.50 each.  Unfortunately, I found out they lost their contract with OPI, so they wont be making the Sephora by OPI line of nail polishes anymore.  How sad is that!  Be sure and check out their sale before they are all gone forever. Included in my haul were the following products:
  1. Sephora by OPI - White Hot
  2. Sephora by OPI - Bright as a Feather
  3. Sephora by OPI - How Cute is That?
  4. Deborah Lippmann - Happy Birthday Nail Laquer mini (100 point reward)
  5. Clinique - Uneven Skin Tone Solutions Kit
This shipment also included three free samples and the Deborah Lippmann mini was free since I had 100 points to use.  Check out the nail polish swatches here:


White Hot, Bright as a Feather, How Cute is That?, Happy Birthday


The white polish is nice and opaque and I plan to use it for nail art.  Bright as a Feather has a bit of extra fine glitter in it and How Cute is That? is a lovely coral shade.  All three took two coats.  I plan to use Happy Birthday on top of a polish that matches one of the glitter colors.  I applied one coat and then dabbed on some more where there were some bare spots.

I may return the Uneven Skin Tone Solutions set since I read it may take a full month and use of the entire bottle before it removes sun spots on my face.  It would be cheaper to just use foundation to cover them.  I like how the Dark Spot Corrector feels on the skin, but I do not like how the Tone Correcting Solution feels on the skin.  I think it has too much SPF in it for my skin.  I'm tired of cosmetic lines putting SPF in everything.  Having SPF in my foundation is enough!  I don't need it also in my moisturizers and primers, etc.  I haven't tried the scrub yet. Have you tried any skin correcting lotions?  If so, what did you think of them?

So there you have it my latest Sephora haul. I've been good this year and limited my Sephora spending, so I'm no longer a VIB.  Don't forget to use Mr. Rebates for cash back when shopping online!

Check out my previous hauls here:


I invite you to follow my blog via PinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin', or Networked Blogs.  Don't forget to enter my Summer Giveaway!

Share this blog post with friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments